Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blood Crave Release Date

Being the author of a book means I'm usually the last to know about publishing details. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I seldom know when cool things (like cover releases, blog tours, etc.) are going to occur. Thus it is that I JUST NOW found out the release date of BLOOD CRAVE.

*Excited!*

To celebrate, I've made this wonderful little widget.

--------->

See it? ISN'T IT AWESOME??

My amazing agency sisters told me how to make one. I heart them so.

Everyone have fun spreading the widget around on their blogs ans stuff. Do whatever it is you do with widgets!
So get ready, readers! BLOOD CRAVE is coming in 33 days! August 14th, you can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the widget code for BLOOD CRAVE countdown? I'd like to post it on my blog sidebar if it's OK. My email is below or if you post again with the widget code I'll see that post.

    julie(at)ataleofmanyreviews(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! I forgot to put the "add widget" button on there. Thanks for alerting me. I fixed it!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget