Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Early...

So, I just woke up (please excuse any typos) and I have to take my son to Pre K in about 15 minutes, but I thought I'd choose the last image to write about, since I have time. And, I thought it might be fun to post some of the rejected images and explain why they weren't chosen:


This made me LOL like crazy, but I couldn't think of anything to follow it. In my head, the guy walks away chuckling and then he and his girlfriend go ride the tea cups until they puke. I debated briefly on making the woman inside the Minnie costume his girlfriend, but....meh...


This one is spooooooky! Which is why I almost chose it. For some reason, it reminds me of hell, so I thought about starting there. I don't know, I guess it creeps me out too much.


This one was almost chosen because I'm currently writing something that it reminds me of. I'm a sucker for the whole forbidden romance garbage, so kissing someone through the fence that divides them...*sigh* I could go on forever. BUT I did promise to try and choose something non-romantic.

When I look for an image to write about it kind of has to already tell a little story. This is just plain adorable. The cats, I mean....not the...*ahem.*

Moving on. HERE is the photo I chose to write about today:

(No clue what the words say at the bottom...anyone have an inkling?)

I know I said no more romantic stuff, but...Come on! The masks and the blue and the pretty! Maybe I'll have him eat her instead. This one totally speaks to me. I can see the story in my head playing out, and that -- above anything else -- is what I looked for when choosing images to write about.

So! I'll post the story later on today. And if at all possible, I'll include cannibalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget