Monday, January 30, 2012

Before I Continue

Yes, I will be continuing the image thing (which I am now dubbing: Project Inspiration). But first, I want to do a quick post for allllll those fabulous people that read Blood on the Moon (Yes, I mean you three). You're all awesome. Seriously, you're some of my favorite people in the world.
But you're starting to bug the crap out of me. Why? Because you all ask me the very same question, and I give the very same answer every time! Now, I don't mind so much, because I love you all and I love to connect with readers.

But.

One can only answer the same question so many times without becoming the tiniest bit annoyed.

Sooooo, I'm officially announcing that there WILL be a sequel to Blood on the Moon! It's titled BLOOD CRAVE, and it will be released this Fall. I can't say much about it, except that all your burning questions will be answered, and I will, of course, give you a whole new batch of questions to stew over for the final book (if it gets published. That one isn't a sure thing yet).

So, wonderful readers, that is your answer. In the future, whenever one of you writes me an email (which usually goes like this: OMG! I loved your book. But is there a sequel? There's a sequel, right? You wouldn't leave us hanging like that indefinitely....right?) I will direct you to this post, and you will be like, YAY!

Project Inspiration will continue now. Sometime this week....when my kids decide to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget